Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  DevOps with Endevor: Is there a way to integrate Endevor with Jenkins

Posted Feb 26, 2018 11:05 AM

Hi Experts,

I am given a task to implement CI, CD on a project, managed on Endevor. 

I tried searching google for few days, but I couldnt find a way to implement this without using a third-party software (ex. Topaz).

There is no Endevor command line client (similar to git), which can be used to clone, push repositories/projects.

I HAVE TO implement a CI, CD pipeline using Jenkins and at least perform sonarqube scan? I am looking to implement this without using a third party software.

Looking forward to some expert suggestions!!

Thank you,

Jaydeep

• 2.  Re: DevOps with Endevor: Is there a way to integrate Endevor with Jenkins
    Best Answer

Posted Feb 27, 2018 12:50 PM

• 3.  Re: DevOps with Endevor: Is there a way to integrate Endevor with Jenkins

Posted Feb 27, 2018 01:44 PM

Thanks Phon_Shuffitt for the response. 

Is there any place where the complete process is defined? Like, what do we have to enable from the Endevor (mainframe) side? (for example: some specific port(s) or web serivces?)

Also from where, I can download the "Application Lifecycle Conductor" plugin for Jenkins? 

Do we have to purchase "Application Lifecycle Conductor" product to integrate Endevor with Jenkins!!?

Thanks,

Jaydeep

• 4.  Re: DevOps with Endevor: Is there a way to integrate Endevor with Jenkins

Posted Mar 02, 2018 01:21 PM

sorry may need to contact your local CA technical rep regarding that.

Phon

• 5.  Re: DevOps with Endevor: Is there a way to integrate Endevor with Jenkins

Posted Mar 02, 2018 02:20 PM

There is a webhook for free for Endevor