Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Were can you download NXBridge? Is it available from the Support Online Portal?

Posted Sep 05, 2017 11:08 AM

Hi,

I am trying to find the download for NXBridge. Is this available from the download center in Support Online?

Thanks,

Elke

• 2.  Re: Were can you download NXBridge? Is it available from the Support Online Portal?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 05, 2017 04:31 PM

NXBridge was a product developed and marketed by NEXIO systems that was purchased by Compuware last year.  As of this writing, I do not believe that is downloadable.

• 3.  Re: Were can you download NXBridge? Is it available from the Support Online Portal?

Posted Sep 06, 2017 04:07 AM

Thank you Bernie!

• 4.  Re: Were can you download NXBridge? Is it available from the Support Online Portal?

Posted Sep 06, 2017 09:44 AM

I'd be curious as to what you think you need NXBridge for...? Is your requirement something that can be delivered in the continually growing list of capabilities already inherent in Endevor? And if not, how about putting it in here as an Idea?

• 5.  Re: Were can you download NXBridge? Is it available from the Support Online Portal?

Posted Sep 06, 2017 11:06 AM

I am part of the Customer Care team and this question was actually passed on to my team internally. Bernie's answer was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks