Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Changeman to CA Endevor

Posted Aug 12, 2016 11:02 AM

Hi All, Please let me know if there is any reference document which tells us about the criteria to be considered, process to be followed for migrating from Changeman to CA Endevor. Many Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Changeman to CA Endevor
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 12, 2016 02:58 PM

Hello Aneeshyg,

The CA Endevor SCM Best Practices Implementation should be a great starting point for you - as you look to gather relevant software change information in preparation for your migration.  As a CA Endevor SCM customer, you should have access to this guide.  If you are looking for further details and guidance, please send a direct email to Rose.Sakach@ca.com and we'll work together to get you what you need.

Thanks for posting your questions and best of luck!  We're glad to have you with us!

• 3.  Re: Changeman to CA Endevor

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 15, 2016 10:22 AM

To access the Best Practice documentation (and all the rest of the doc) have a look at link https://docops.ca.com/ca-endevor-SCM/18/en/installing/configuration-best-practices. If you have specific questions about how best to implement specific features then by all means post them here - there are lots of customers who've done this before so rather than a prescriptive solution I'm sure you will get many suggestions and can choose the one that seems most appropriate for you.  I'd also recommend reaching out and finding your local Endevor User Group - in an informal "just chatting" discussion you can hear many alternative views and I'm sure you'll find the group willing to help and interested in your story.