Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 12:28 PM

Is there an Endevor Global User Community Webcast scheduled?  Seems like the last one was a while ago.  Thanks, Phil Gineo

• 2.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:01 PM

Hi Phil,

It was yesterday (November 19th)

Stuart

• 3.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:05 PM

how is the info on meetings communicated?

• 4.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:10 PM

Hi Phil,

The community managers send out an invite and the meeting is posted in the events section of this community

It was actually on Tuesday November 18th.

The recording has been posted.

Stuart

• 5.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:17 PM

Thanks Stuart, I missed the event posting.  May be a good idea to post as a regular document post too.  I'll check out the replay. -- Phil Gineo  

• 6.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:21 PM

Sorry I don't know what the regular document post would be. Could you explain that please?

• 7.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 03:21 PM

I meant can the info be posted so we could see it in the activity steam.  It was there, I just missed it earlier.

Capture 112014 1515.JPG

• 8.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 20, 2014 03:23 PM

If you're now getting what you want, that's awesome and I'm not going to push you in another direction.

BUT, via your preferences (https://communities.ca.com/user-preferences!input.jspa) you can set up email alerts without doing RSS, right from Jive.

Let me know if you'd like help setting that up.

• 9.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:21 PM

sorry Stuart I just saw the regular document post.  I think my RSS feed stopped working.  I just activated it again.  Thanks, Phil

• 10.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 20, 2014 01:26 PM

Philip Gineo:

Are you getting your email alerts via RSS feed or via the stream/inbox within the Jive system? Just want to ensure that you're getting alerts and are aware of these BEFORE they happen going forward.

• 11.  Re: Endevor Global User Community Webcast?

Posted Nov 20, 2014 03:11 PM

Hi Lenn, In the past I used to get email alerts via RSS feed, then the alerts stopped.  Today I reactivated the RSS feed and now I'm getting email alerts.  Today I saw the info on the "CA Endevor" stream about the 11/18 webcast.  I missed it earlier.  Thanks, Phil