Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  Ideation for CA Gen

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 04, 2020 07:41 PM
      |   view attached
    Ideation is a forum in the Broadcom communities where customers can post ideas, vote, and leave comments. I will be monitoring the ideas that are posted for CA Gen, and when an idea has a lot of votes I'll add it to my agenda to review with the engineering team. Check out the attached FAQ to learn more.

Some more things you should know:
    1. To help us increase votes, I'm going to start sharing on the CA Gen EDGE Community links to new ideas in Ideation. Below is a list of the 10 most recent ideas posted. Vote for your favorites!
    2. I will be reviewing previously submitted ideas and updating the status as needed. We can't commit to everything, but we will do our best to be transparent and realistic. Thank you for your support as we improve our processes. 

Most Recent Ideas Posted for CA Gen:

1. RESTful APIs
    2. Wildfly 14.0 certification for CAGen generated Java application
    3. Ability to use IN clause in IF-statements
    4. Allow & Support CA Gen Java web applications to run on WAS on OpenShift on Linux on IBM Z
    5. Using pass phrase passwords with CA Gen
    6. support Windows authentication for MSSQL Server
    7. Enhance Gen for Oracle 12c Fetch Next
    8. Exposing MQ Security Features in .NET Applications
    9. Allow "selection indicator" of a listbox to be 'varying length'
    10. Increase TIRDAT2 precision to microseconds for Java (CREATE ... SET CURRENT_TIMESTAMP)

Thank you for your ideas and votes. You have the power to shape the future of CA Gen. 

Sincerely,

------------------------------
    Kim Peelman
    Product Owner, CA Gen
    Broadcom
    Plano,TX

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Ideation_CA Gen FAQ.pdf   571 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: Ideation for CA Gen

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 14, 2020 06:36 PM
    I'm seeing a lot more votes in Ideation- Thank you! That really helps us prioritize what to work on.

Kim Peelman
    Product Owner, CA Gen
    Broadcom
    Plano,TX

• 3.  RE: Ideation for CA Gen

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 04, 2020 11:45 AM
    I just learned that the status named "Wish Listed" also disables voting. I'm reviewing all the Ideations and plan to make status updates soon. I'll likely change all "Wish Listed" to something different.

Kim Peelman
    Product Owner, CA Gen
    Broadcom
    Plano,TX