Gen EDGE

View Only

Here is Your Opportunity! Register for the Mainframe Technology Exchange in Plano, TX

• 1.  Here is Your Opportunity! Register for the Mainframe Technology Exchange in Plano, TX

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jun 21, 2019 03:37 PM

Hi all!  Welcome to the new CA Gen EDGE Community!

I know that you are still trying to find your way around this new community, I know I am. 

As you are still finding your way around I want to draw your attention to the Mainframe Technical Exchange that we are holding out of our Plano office.  Here is the link for more information: http://learn.broadcom.com/broadcom-mainframe-technical-exchange-plano-texas

The CA Gen team is in the Plano office and will be available during this conference to meet with.  We will be having a number of sessions for our CA Gen customer, but we need to hear from you what is the areas that you want to learn more about.  We are also planning a CA Gen Edge get together for one of the evenings.

When you register, select "Yes" for the question "Are you interested in DevOps product sessions?"

From there you will be able to indicate if you are interested in either Gen Beginner or Advanced.

Also, please add any specific topics you would like to learn more about in the "Please list any specific topics or areas of DevOps that you would like to see covered:".  You will find that just below the list of DevOps products.  Your input will drive our agenda and sessions!

One last ask, please help us spread the word on both the new community location and the Technology Exchange with any coworkers or Gen users that you work with regularly.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person in October.
    -Su

------------------------------
    Product Manager
    Broadcom
    ------------------------------