Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  Using Drop Down List

Posted Aug 11, 2017 05:58 AM

I am using an drop down list, as i click on one new line on my list box, i what to chage the content of my drop down list, my code is like this :

1010 | += FOR SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_status FROM 1 TO LAST OF out_grp_drop_status BY 1
    1011 | | +- IF out_detail client_account status IS EQUAL TO out_detail_status type_definition code
    1012 | | | HIGHLIGHT out_grp_drop_status AT SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_status
    1013 | <------ESCAPE

1016 | += FOR SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_type FROM 1 TO LAST OF out_grp_drop_type BY 1
    1017 | | +- IF out_detail client_account type IS EQUAL TO out_detail type_definition code
    1018 | | | HIGHLIGHT out_grp_drop_type AT SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_type
    1019 | <------ESCAPE

1022 | += FOR SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_pcond FROM 1 TO LAST OF out_grp_drop_pcond BY 1
    1023 | | +- IF out_detail client_account invoice_payment_type IS EQUAL TO out_detail_pcond type_definition code
    1024 | | | HIGHLIGHT out_grp_drop_pcond AT SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_pcond
    1025 | <------ESCAPE

1028 | += FOR SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_fpaym FROM 1 TO LAST OF out_grp_drop_fpaym BY 1
    1029 | | +- IF out_detail client_account form_payment IS EQUAL TO out_detail_fpaym type_definition code
    1030 | | | HIGHLIGHT out_grp_drop_fpaym AT SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_drop_fpaym
    1031 | <------ESCAPE

1037 | += FOR SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_dd_inv_type FROM 1 TO LAST OF out_grp_dd_inv_type BY 1
    1039 | | +- IF out_detail client_account client_invoice_type IS EQUAL TO out_grp_dd_inv_type_ent ief_supplied string_1
    1040 | | | HIGHLIGHT out_grp_dd_inv_type AT SUBSCRIPT OF out_grp_dd_inv_type
    1041 | <------ESCAPE

But this doesn't work, it always left the first choice...

Can any one help mi?

• 2.  Re: Using Drop Down List

Posted Aug 14, 2017 09:01 PM

Hi Moreira,

Your code looks ok. Is it inside a click event?

Out of curiosity, are you doing GUI or Web View?

Regards

Rod

• 3.  Re: Using Drop Down List

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2017 12:55 AM

There's one thing missing: UNHIGHLIGHT.

If you don't unhighlight, you have 2 rows highlighted in a single selection list, and the first one only is considered by the Gen runtime.