Gen EDGE

View Only

Call for speakers - Edge Technical Exchange June 5-8th, 2018

• 1.  Call for speakers - Edge Technical Exchange June 5-8th, 2018

Posted Jan 09, 2018 02:35 PM

IEF, Composer, Cool:Gen, Advantage Gen, Allfusion Gen, CA Gen.

No matter what they "title" it with, it is the tool that we have come to love over the years.  

CA Gen has a rich history, and there are a lot of people out there who have worked with it.  Over the years, companies have done (and still do) amazing things with CA Gen behind the scenes.   If any of you have attended one of the road map sessions over the last couple of years, Steve Solomon (and others) have laid out some impressive statistics on what Gen has been used to develop.

As much as we love hearing it from Steve, we would love it even more if we could hear it from you.  Hear about your adventures, your challenges and your success with CA Gen.

This is an open call for speakers for the Edge technical exchange to be held in Plano from June 5th thru the 8th.

If you :

Have a success story you would like to present? 

Created a process or enhancement which has improved your interaction with the tool?

Developed a plug in you would like to share?

We would love to have you present at the Exchange in Plano.

Speakers receive complimentary admission to the conference.

If you are interested in presenting, please submit a synopsis/overview of your topic (about a page) including the length of time you figure it will take (including time for Q & A) to present.

Submissions may be made to me thru the communities site, or to my email address djw.elliott@gmail.com  Please post to this discussion thread after sending your submission so that I don't miss anything.

Additional details will be posted about the event shortly.

Darcy Elliott

President, EDGE