Gen EDGE

View Only
  • 1.  What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Aug 25, 2017 08:40 AM

I am trying to find any information on sessions and/or training for CA Gen occurring at CA World 2017.

As of today, i have not seen any training referenced for CA Gen. Is there expected to be any?

If there is no Gen training then I will probably skip the training days and focus on the conference sessions.

What about sessions?

I have to fill out pre-travel authorizations, and one of the things I am asked to provide is possible sessions I might attend.

I haven't gone through all 400+ sessions, but my searches for "CA Gen" or "Gen" have not resulted in anything.

• 2.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Aug 28, 2017 11:40 AM

Douglas,

As per your research I can confirm that there are No CA Gen Sessions scheduled for CA World 2017.

In past years we have had several sessions including training and road-map sessions.  The CA Gen EDGE User Group also typically schedules an event.  

CA Marketing has informed me that there is a change in the way that CA World is being managed and that there will be more "On the Floor" sessions rather than individual product sessions.  

I have reviewed these changes with the CA Gen EDGE Leadership team and they have also decided that there will be no CA Gen EDGE User Group meeting at CA World 2017.

Steve...

CA Gen Product Manager

• 3.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Sep 14, 2017 06:07 AM

Sorry to hear that, Steve. Actually I planned to show the generation of javascript/SinglePageApplications with Gen, as promised last year.  But the submission to CA World was declined. Are there any other events scheduled or planed in 2017/18 for CA Gen users.

Kind regards,

Thomas

• 4.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Sep 18, 2017 10:07 AM

Thomas,

The CA Gen EDGE Community Leadership team has suggested that we have a CA Gen Event in April of 2018 in Plano Texas (Home of the North America CA Gen Team).  The event is not yet confirmed and as soon as planning is complete the Leadership team will be sending out announcements.  

Steve...

• 5.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Sep 20, 2017 03:16 PM

Hi Thomas,   As Steve has suggested below we are starting to plan an event for April in Plano.  If you would be interested in presenting there, please send me a PM with your contact information and we will see if we can get the ball rolling! 

• 6.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Sep 22, 2017 02:48 AM

Hi Darcy,

you need to follow me, otherwise it won't let me send a PM to you.

Thomas

• 7.  Re: What sessions and/or training is planned for CA Gen @ CA World 2017?

Posted Sep 28, 2017 08:23 AM

Darce, still cant send ,,, Thomas