XCOM Data Transport

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Help to automate file reception by command line. CA data transport 11.6 (Windows)

• 1.  Help to automate file reception by command line. CA data transport 11.6 (Windows)

Posted Sep 16, 2018 11:41 PM
    hello we are using the CA XCOM Data transport application that is working very well, but we want to automate the reception of files, that is, to do it in command mode to execute it from a bat (DOS) and sincerely we are not able to, we have read the manuals to use the commands but we are not able to, the software is installed in a Windows 2008 r2. Can help us?
    Here I detail a picture of what we would like to automate

• 2.  Re: Help to automate file reception by command line. CA data transport 11.6 (Windows)
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 20, 2018 03:25 AM

Hello Leandro,

I found this identical question for XCOM, likely this was entered twice. But here is my answer again:

From a DOS-Box you can use XCOM Command xcomtcp which contains a lot of parameters to allow all the things you can do in the Graphical Interface from the Command line as well. This command is explained in the XCOM Manuals. If you have a problem using xcomtcp then please open a case and we are happy to help you.

Regards,

Alexander