The cci connection between mainframe and the Automation Point machine is not restored automatically when the windows machine is rebooted.
Contact Technical Support to aquire CCS test Fix T5V6048 and apply to CCS r11.2 SP2 CUM1 using the following procedure:
1) Download the test fix file T5V6048.CAZ to a new folder on your AP Windows Server
2) unzip the fix file by issuing the following command on your AP Windows Server command line: CAZIPXP -u T5V6048.CAZ
3) Shutdown CA Common Services: ccicntrl stop
4) backup your existing ccirmtd.exe file found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\CA_APPSW directory to a backup folder and note the permissions on this file.
5) copy the ccirmtd.exe file from the folder created in step #1 into the C:\Program Files 9x86)\CA\CA_APPSW folder
6) check that the permissions on the new copy are the same as the old copy of ccirmtd.exe that you backed up.
7) Startup CCI using CA Common Services: ccicntrl start
8) Reboot the server and check that your remote MSF links are ACTIVE.
In case the application of this fix fails to correct the problem, copy the backed up ccirmtd.exe into the C:\Program Files (x86)\CA\CA_APPSW folder to restore ccirmtd.exe binary to its original state, and contact CA Technical Support.