Endevor

View Only
  • 1.  does CAIENF/CAICCI SPAWN STC needs to have OMVS Segment to communicate with CA Endevor SCM API?

Posted Mar 06, 2017 05:37 PM

I understand to configure WSEWSSTC procedure AUTOUID of an OMVS Segment. 

but I can't find if an ENF procedure with CAICCI SPAWN facility must have OMVS segment.

• 2.  Re: does CAIENF/CAICCI SPAWN STC needs to have OMVS Segment to communicate with CA Endevor SCM API?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 07, 2017 05:01 PM

soni:

I'm not sure what you are asking. If your Endevor inventory contains USS elements, the id the spawned task runs under will need USS authority. If you are asking about ENF requiring USS authority to support spawn service, you may want to run that questions past Common Services community.

regards,

Craig

• 3.  Re: does CAIENF/CAICCI SPAWN STC needs to have OMVS Segment to communicate with CA Endevor SCM API?

Community Manager
    Posted Mar 10, 2017 09:53 AM

Sonia -- I've marked this as assumed answered. If it didn't actually help you -- please come back and let us know and we'll get you some more help!

• 4.  Re: does CAIENF/CAICCI SPAWN STC needs to have OMVS Segment to communicate with CA Endevor SCM API?

Posted Mar 10, 2017 10:00 AM

Greetings, and above all my apologies for not seeing previously notified, of the solution of the event.

If the detail of the event reported at that time, was that the user did not have an OMVS segment in his TSO user.

Thank you for your valuable management.

best regards.

Armando J. Rivas  E  (593710)

Gcia. Servicios al Computador (6180)

Coord. seguridad y sistemas operativos centralizados (6084)

Mail :ajrivas@BancoMercantil.com

Ofic. (+58212) 503-0767

www.bancomercantil.com<http://www.bancomercantil.com/>