MIM Resource Sharing

View Only
  • 1.  Changes Coming for the CA Event Management & Automation Products

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 14, 2017 03:18 PM

Good afternoon! I hope you all saw my post last week (The specified item was not found. ) about some changes coming to the CA Mainframe communities.

As promised, I wanted to outline the changes specific to this community, which you'll start to see happening the last week of November.

CA MIM Resource Sharing and CA SOLVE will be moving out of this community and into the CA Mainframe Community. If you're interested in those products, I'd recommend that you follow that community now to make the transition easier.

CA Automation Point and CA OPS/MVS will be combined with many of the products from the CA Mainframe Management & Analytics Community to create a new CA Mainframe Management & Analytics community. If you're interested in CA OPS/MVS, I'd suggest following the CA Mainframe Performance Management community now, because that's where the new community will be.

Once I'm done making all of the the changes and migrating all of the questions, ideas etc. over, the Event Management & Automation community will be retired.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

• 2.  Re: Changes Coming for the CA Event Management & Automation Products

Community Manager
    Posted Nov 14, 2017 04:06 PM

Please note that my original post mistakenly said that CA Automation Point will be going to the CA Mainframe Community when it will actually be moving to the management and analytics community with OPS/MVS.