All Ideas

What is Ideation and How can I participate?

What is Ideation and How can I participate?

It's simple.    First use the search tool to find out if anyone else in the Community has suggested a feature for your product or service, then if nothing comes up login and submit your idea to your target Community.    For instance:  If you wanted to request a new REST API feature for Brocade's SANOps software, you would go to the Fibre Channel Networking Community in the drop down and submit your idea.    After you submit an idea, the product team will react to it by changing the status.

Ideation

Apply Filters Clear
5 days ago
I would like to group databases, as it already exists today from SO.
17 days ago
Ran HXPYI027 (PeopleSoft SQR)  through Peoplesoft online. After running the report, PT_RETENTIONDAYS in record PS_PRCSRUNCNTLDTL got updated to 731 as expected. When I ran it through d-series and EXPIRATION_DATE got the default value of 42 days from date ...
17 days ago
I'd really like to see the triggerAddEvent web services command enhanced. My details are outlined in the post below. In an nutshell, the command does no validation on whether or not jobs you specify in the 'root jobs to run' exists meaning if you specify a ...
17 days ago
We have peoplesoft processes that sometimes get a submission error due to some component that might have missed the migration in peoplesoft. The issue we have with this is that the customer does NOT want the job stream to stop for any kind of error, whether ...
06-13-2019 09:55 AM
When choosing the option to locate a job in the graph from the failed monitor perspective, the job is highlighted but it doesn't center it in the view. Some of our applications have over 600 jobs. If the job is only highlighted, you still have to scroll ...
06-03-2019 08:42 PM
When a job is overdue, due to not starting by a specific time, the email notification is not sent. The job shows overdue(job state color) in the monitor perspective but it does not send the email. We have a workaround for this. Our workaround is to ...