Broadcom Customer Care

View Only

Registering for Additional Site Access on CA Support Portal 

Feb 26, 2016 10:40 AM

If  you are already registered for the Support Portal, but require access to additional sites, you can enroll by performing the following:

1. After logging into the Support Portal click on "My Account" menu and select "Profile'

2.  You will then need to select the “CA Support” tab and select “Get Access Now” under the "Request Additional Access" Icon

3. Select the “Site Access” tab and fill out form with with the appropriate Company Name and Site ID (Company ID) you need access and "Submit"

If your email domain is not associated to the company you are requesting access, you may be required to obtain written email approval from someone at the site you are requesting access.

Site Access

4. Once your enrollment is submitted, you will recieve email notification along with a case number for your reference. The CA Customer Care team will process your enrollment.

If you need to expedite processing, please contact the Customer Care team.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Sep 28, 2017 09:22 PM

Hi Anja,

Thanks for your update and the screenshots.

Regards,
Kam

Jul 12, 2017 11:43 AM

Awesome!!

Jul 12, 2017 11:03 AM

Thank Colleen! I’m set with my site access now and am working with my CSM on access to the white paper (the crux of my need for site access)

Alyssa Marland, EPM Portfolio Tools Configuration Manager | Radial

O: 610 491 7077

marlanda@radial.com

Jul 12, 2017 10:02 AM

Hi Alyssa,

I spoke to gutam01 (Amy) in our Customer Care team she let me know you are now registered. I think there was definitely something wrong went wrong on our form when you registering.

Regards,

Colleen

Jul 11, 2017 04:51 PM

Here is a screen shot to prove ☺  I was using IE.

Alyssa Marland, EPM Portfolio Tools Configuration Manager | Radial

O: 610 491 7077

marlanda@radial.com

Jul 11, 2017 04:48 PM

Hi Alyssa,

That is odd. I know you are reaching out to your CSM, I will get one of our Customer Care reps to reach out to you to see if they can help.

Regards,

Colleen

Jul 11, 2017 04:27 PM

Helpful but the State field (which is required) didn't offer any values to select so I wasn't able to complete the form.  I've reached out to my CSM but thought to include here as a comment.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.