New York Data Loss Prevention User Group

View Only

Feedback wanted on Symantec DLP policy management UI 

Nov 24, 2010 01:59 PM

Hello Symantec DLP Users,

We're seeking your feedback!

As part of our product planning for future releases, we are working on a general assessment of the policy management workflow and user interface of Symantec DLP.

During this process we’d like to talk to some of the users at our customers about to plans and ideas we have around improving policy management. We are especially interested in talking to people that are involved in the authoring and maintenance process of DLP policies. It's a great way to get an early view of some of the new things we're planning for the future, and to make sure you have input in the direction of the product UI and user experience.

We’d like to schedule a 60 minutes phone call (+ WebEx session) with you. We are planning to schedule these phone calls between December 6, 2010 and December 17, 2010.

If you are interested to provide feedback, please contact me at markus_grotenhuis@symantec.com in order to discuss further details and to schedule a phone call.

Thank you for your feedback!

----
Markus te Grotenhuis
User Interface Designer
Symantec Corp.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jan 20, 2011 09:42 AM

Hi Markus,

I'd be curious what changes are being incorporated or will be incorporated in future releases that have come from the user suggestions from the community.

Regards,

Amit

Dec 06, 2010 02:08 PM

Just a friendly reminder that we'd like to get your feedback about the Symantec DLP policy managment interface and workflow.

If you are interested to provide feedback, please contact me at markus_grotenhuis@symantec.com in order to discuss further details and to schedule a phone call!

Thanks,
Markus te Grotenhuis

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.