New England Security User Group

View Only
51 Entries

6 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Presentation given by Salah Nassar at the New York DLP/Security User Group meeting on November 2, 2017

Attachments
9 years ago

Are you looking for new content for your next user group meeting?

In conjunction with the recent news about the expanded partnership between Bomgar and Symantec regarding the ...

Attachments
9 years ago

I would like to see the Connecticut User group to be active again.  I know we just had a meeting.  I would like to see if we can have a meeting either oince a quarter or twice a year. ...

9 years ago

Attached are the meeting notes from the Connecticut EPM User Group meeting that took place on Tuesday, February 10th.

Attachments
10 years ago
2 people recommend this.

I created this scrpt to address systems that have run our of disk space for various reasons and are no longer updating AV definitions. The only external utility you need is Psexec to ...

Attachments
10 years ago

We encountered a problem at one point where a problem in our configuration caused a number of updates to sit on the manager unable to be posted using the BCP utility to the SQL database. ...

Attachments
10 years ago
Attachments
10 years ago

Attached is the presentation from last week's user group meeting.

Attachments
10 years ago

ITS & Altrinsic Solutions' free Altiris Deployment webinar is just around the corner! Join Mark England to hear Quagmires Quandries and Snake Pits: Don’t Get Stuck on Deployments on ...

11 years ago

We are rescheduling the Boston Endpoint Management User Group meeting, and would like your feedback on topics. Please take a minute to let us know what you would like to see presented ...