Please reserve your agenda's October 30th 2019 for the next SAX Automation User Group Meeting.
We're in very early stages of planning, but here's a preliminary agenda:
A number of CA/Broadcom engineers will travel from their offices (USA Pittsburgh ao) to facilitate and host these sessions, so you'll have your chance to discuss directly!
- OPS/MVS Current Developments and Roadmap
- New BCPii Interface Overview (plus Demo)
- New Developments in Automation Point
- Mainframe Team Center - Automation New Developments and Future
- System State Manager Demo
- Alert Manager
- Futures (Mainframe Consoles, Dashboards, Actions)
I cannot inform you about the location yet, as we're still figuring it out, but wanted to get this news out as soon as possible, so you'd be able to reserve time in your (busy) agenda's
Expect an update real soon.