[Webcast] : Introducing the E.P.I.C. #APM : The Catalyst to Stimulate User-Loyalty and Differentiat

When:  Jan 13, 2015 from 12:00 PM to 01:00 PM (ET)

Introducing the E.P.I.C. #APM : The Catalyst to Stimulate User-Loyalty and Differentiate your Business

Register at Introducing the E.P.I.C. APM: Stimulate User-Loyalty and Differentiation | BrightTALK

slide3_001.png

In a time when businesses are literally being re-coded by software, applications have now become the face of your business. In the age of rapid adoption and rapid rejection, you have mere seconds to impress your app users. This is the reality of the App Economy. Despite the enormous complexity of today’s application delivery chain, your end-users expect a flawless app experience, regardless of how, when or where they access your app. This means app issues aren’t IT issues, they’re customer satisfaction and retention issues.

With the APM 9.7 release, CA introduces its E.P.I.C. APM strategy, a solution that creates a competitive advantage in the App Economy by proactively managing the user experience. E.P.I.C. APM delivers a solution that is Easy, Proactive, Intelligent and Collaborative (E.P.I.C.) across the application lifecycle. CA APM 9.7 is the first proof point in our E.P.I.C. APM Strategy, starting an E.P.I.C. trend that will build with each new release.