United Kingdom Endpoint Management User Group

View Only
96 Entries

10 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Hello all,

Today I ran into the above mentioned problem whilst trying to perform a clean install of ITMS 7.5, so I thought I would share what worked and what didn't.

Windows ...

10 years ago
1 person recommends this.

A community member wanted to be able to identify machines that are not running the latest version of the SMA so that they could then email the user to inform them that they needed to ...

10 years ago

The following query will list the contents of all item folders found within the console:

SELECT vi1.Name As Folder,vi2.Name AS Item
FROM vItem vi1
JOIN vItemFolder vif ON ...

10 years ago

Release Notes and the actual RU can be obtained from HOWTO81832.

10 years ago
2 people recommend this.

"Symantec™ IT Management Suite 7.5 HF4 powered by Altiris™ technology Release Notes" (http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC7126)

10 years ago

SMP 7.5 includes a view called vSiteServices which maps the actual site servers computer guid to the site servers site services guid, allowing you to easily join this view to other ...

10 years ago

The first query targets all computer resources and allows you to specify the byte size range as well as the percentage of available disk space.

The second query only targets site ...

10 years ago
3 people recommend this.

If you have chosen to create your sites and subnets manually instead of importing them from AD, what is the easiest way to create filters that contain the computers associated with ...

10 years ago

If you don't like drilling down into the usage report, here is a SQL query that you can run to find usage data either for all files that have been metered or for a specifc file:

SELECT ...

10 years ago
2 people recommend this.

When you go to "Manage > Organizational Views and Groups" and select either a Org View or an Org Group, if one or more Org Groups contain resources, the Organizational Group column ...