United Kingdom Endpoint Management User Group

View Only
96 Entries

9 years ago
1 person recommends this.

There are several new and interesting pieces of content in SP1. Attached is a slide deck that covers these new items.

Attachments
9 years ago

After installing DS 7.5 HF6, you will notice the following:

"path\Altiris\Notification Server\NSCap\bin\Win32\X86\Deployment\Agent\Symantec_DeploymentSolutionAgent_7_5_x64.msi"

and

"path\Altiris\Notification ...

Attachments
9 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.
Attachments
9 years ago
2 people recommend this.

If you automate your application installs then you will probably have used an Install Wrapper.

When installing something in an unattended (i.e. automated) way, often there is a ...

10 years ago

DataPop v4 can be used with ITMS 7.1.2 and later.  The following steps describe how to implement it:

Un.zip and run the attached Setup_EPMDataPopV4.EXE

Press ...

Attachments
10 years ago

Hello all,

Recently I forgot the domain admin password for my lab, and was looking at a possible rebuild of the Domain Controller as a worst-case-scenario.

Luckily, I found ...

10 years ago

Hotfix 5 for Deployment Solution 7.5, Inventory Solution 7.5 and Symantec Management Platform 7.5 are now available via SIM.

Not quite ITMS I know, but its a start.  ;-)

10 years ago

Dynamic Product Detection (DPD) is the method that Shavlik’s scan engine uses to determine what supported products are installed on the machine.  This tool was created for troubleshooting ...

Attachments
10 years ago

I have just checked my 7.5 HF4 system and have found that all six "Site Management > Settings > Monitor Service > Advanced > Windows Remote Monitoring Server " policies are enabled!

This ...

10 years ago

Hello all,

I have attached three English EULA's pertaining to Altiris Product's as it appears that the EULA's are not easily found.

The EULA associated with the SIM ...

Attachments