United Kingdom Endpoint Management User Group

View Only
96 Entries

5 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Introduction
This article covers the steps required to install CMS 8.1 RU4 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 that already has SMP 8.1 RU4 installed (That installation was covered in a ...

5 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Introduction
This article covers the steps required to install SMP 8.1 RU4 after installing SIM on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition system running SQL Server 2016 Standard ...

6 years ago

Protirus were asked to solve the problem of providing a portal for managers and DLP analysts hosted in the customers intranet.  

Login with AD account and have visibility ...

Attachments
7 years ago

XVUE® controls remote users on-demand, monitors remote systems and receives alerts when they need maintenance. XVUE® is a stand-alone product and has full integration with Symantec’s ...

Attachments
8 years ago
2 people recommend this.

As we all know, Deployment Server only allows a computer to be a member of one computer group (I believe GSS 3.0 may well resolve this issue), which means that you may find that the ...

8 years ago
7 people recommend this.

Introducing Windows Toast Notifications
With the introduction of Windows 8 we were given a new way of creating notifications as part of Microsoft's Action Centre. These notifications ...

8 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Hello all,

Whilst creating DS training materials (I only had a 6.1 copy and DS 6.9 SP6 still has the SP5 documentation so I had to create up-to-date material) I found a change ...

8 years ago
8 people recommend this.

Rolling out software is a tricky business. Any change, whether a major software release or a security patch, runs the risk of impacting user productivity. In order to manage this risk, ...

8 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Are you waiting for a compelling reason to switch to Symantec Altiris IT Management Suite or Client Management Suite?

One of the best wins for us was ‘Compliance’.  The way to ...

8 years ago
Attachments