IT Consultant Group

View Only
28 Entries

12 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

IT Consultants for SMB:

Here's a great opportunity to understand what you can do to help you and your customers understand backup and increase the chances of recovery.  I encourage ...

12 years ago

If you still think you’re too small for hackers to direct their malware your way, think again. We are continually discovering proof that this is not the case.

In a recent blog post ...

12 years ago

Several months ago Larry Walsh, President and CEO, The 2112 Group, presented at a Symantec webinar on how to find and retain new customers. Find attached a summary of the presentation.  ...

Attachments
12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Last week I attended a conference in which 150 CIOs of small and mid-size business gathered together to discuss the latest technology and business trends.  It was interesting ...

12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

First of all, I’d like to encourage all of you to contribute to the IT Consultant Group.  Just submit an article to the “Partner” community and make sure you select ...

12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Here’s a great article from our own Blake McConnell, Product Manager for Symantec Security.  He outlines the Top 6 IT Mistakes for Small Businesses and shows how to ...

12 years ago

After a successful beta period, we are thrilled to share that Symantec Endpoint Protection 12 Small Business Edition is now available! The feedback we have received from our partners ...

12 years ago

Having been an entrepreneur myself, I understand how small business owners put their blood, sweat and perhaps a few tears into building their businesses. For many of us, we’re living ...

12 years ago

Hey Everyone,

As an IT Professional, you want to make sure that you have what it takes to provide secure and protected environments for your clients.  There are so many good resources ...

12 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Let’s face it; working with small businesses is a tough job.  Nothing is worse than getting a call from your clients saying that their computers are down.  Did you ...