EMEA Data Loss Prevention User Group

View Only
  • 1.  EMEA User Group Meetings??

Posted Jun 25, 2015 10:54 AM

Hey Guys,

Is out there anyone actually meeting to discuss/share our Symantec DLP goals, concerns...? I haven’t seen yet any Event for EMEA region.

Drop me a line if you are interested in attending regular meetings (web or face-to-face).

Cheers,

MORGADO

• 2.  RE: EMEA User Group Meetings??

Posted Jun 25, 2015 12:42 PM
      |   view attached

Hi Morgado-

I've just come on board as program manager of User Groups at Symantec and recently connected with a point person at Symantec in EMEA.  We are beginning to work with internal stakeholders to revitalize membership in the forums and potentially form in-person meetings in groups that have been stagnant.

One of the first steps in having a productive group is appointing the Symantec internal stakeholders and a customer advisory board to each group.  When a customer advisory board is in place in a group, we are able to set up planning calls to have in person meetings.  See attachment for customer advisory board member descriptions.

One thing you can do to help (if you are interested) is reach out to your fellow members to see who might be interested in being part of the board.

I will be reaching out to your internal Symantec stakeholders in EMEA to begin the process and hope to be establishing meetings in your region with your user group soon!

Thank you for reaching out!!

Jami

Attachment(s)