Deployment and Imaging Group

View Only

Package Download for SEPM 14.3 RU1

• 1.  Package Download for SEPM 14.3 RU1

Posted Dec 26, 2020 05:38 PM
    I have just finished the SEPM Installation/Upgrade from Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3 MP1 to the latest release 14.3 RU1. I mainly did the upgrade because of the support for the built-in support for the Remote Desktop Services instead of using the registry method. The installation/upgrade did not go well initially, but after uninstalling/reinstalling the SEPM it all worked out.

The problem I now have is that the client installation packages that are on the SEPM only have the client install package loaded for the 14.3 MP1 (14.3.1169.0100) and not the 14.3 RU1 (14.3.3384.1000).

I'm thinking this is a requirement to support the Remote Desktop Services addition located in the new SEPM. I have followed the procedure for the SEPM setting for the Terminal Server, but the clients still showed the icon in the system tray. I think the Terminal Server needs to have the 14,3 RU1 client installed on the server to support this added feature.

Does anyone know where I can download the packages for the the SEPM? They are not located anywhere in the Symantec Program Files that I can find anywhere.

Thank you,