Secure One Services Group

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

• 1.  ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Nov 28, 2017 11:44 PM

Dear all

Now i founded many my customer have problem about license on appliance status license is expire

but i check on symantec asset lookup license still active and i try to update licese on appliance again but still cannot.

and i open case to TAC support case number 13709841 but don't have anyone to support me.

thank you for your help :))

• 2.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 29, 2017 01:23 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

I am sending you a personal message. Please check the same.

• 3.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Nov 29, 2017 11:44 PM

Hi Aravind,

Thank you for your help. but can i ask you about this issues because i have download license from portal page and try to manual installation many times.

license still cannot active but after i received license from you and manual installation license it successfully to install license and license status active 

everything on ProxyAV back to normal Kaspersky can update.

BR

Chakuttha R. 

• 4.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Nov 30, 2017 01:50 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

I am not sure on what might have happened. If you have the old license file copy, can you zip and send it to me via private message?

• 5.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Nov 30, 2017 04:48 AM

Hi Aravind,

I send private message to you already.

Thank you for your help

BR

Chakuttha R.

• 6.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Nov 30, 2017 11:24 PM

Hi Chakuttha,

The license file you shared was having only the base license for the AV device. It was not having the AV component showing up. This could be the reason it was not updating the license.

• 7.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Dec 03, 2017 11:42 PM

Hi Aravind,

Thank you but i don't know what happened i have to activate component license with AV already and i check with support this component license activate with AV serial number of my customer already.

if i don't activate component license with serial number i will cannot download license.

Thank you for your help .

Best Regards,

Chakuttha R.

• 8.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Dec 03, 2017 11:56 PM

Hi Chakuttha,

When I checked backend, the license was showing up as taggged to the serial number. If this issue happens again, do call our Customer Care team who can get this checked. Now I hope it is working as expected.

• 9.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Dec 04, 2017 12:30 AM

Hi Aravind,

you can see my step to activate as below i have been to capture screen on that time to have problem.

everything it successfully but i don't understand why my license still cannot active.

BR

Chakuttha R.

• 10.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Dec 04, 2017 12:57 AM

Hi Chakuttha,

Looks the second screen is giving you back the device license alone, not the AV one. For AV to get added, I will recommend to try the path ProxyAV > License Download > Enter Serial number and Submit. From this page, download the license and see. This should have the AV too added.

• 11.  RE: ProxyAV : have problem about license on appliance

Posted Dec 04, 2017 01:12 AM

Hi Aravind,

this issues has been to resolve but i just come to explain and ask about this issues i founded before.

because my customer would like to know root cause of this issues. but it's ok

thank you for your help :))

BR

Chakuttha R.