We have a problem with predefined computers in one of our testing environments. We built a Job for initial deployment for a Windows 10 Client containing unattended OS Setup and a few configuration scripts (Powershell). This job cannot be run on a predefined computer ('device is not capable to run'), but only in this testing environment. It works in productive environment. We didn't find anything suspicious in the logs. We compared the filter membership of clients in both systems, and we found out that in the test system clients are not falling into the 'All Task Devices' Collection, while they do in production system. I don't know if this has anything to do with our problem, but that's the only thing we found.
(both systems are running the same version (7.6 HF7))
Have you tried the following KB: http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH233389
Also take a look here
Hope this helps