NetOps Customer Validation (aka IM Pre Release) 1

View Only

CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint 6 Kit

• 1.  CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint 6 Kit

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 29, 2018 04:52 PM

The CA Performance Management team invites you to download, install, and test the CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint Kit that reflects features demonstrated up to and including the Sprint 6 demo on May 29, 2018. This is the last Sprint Kit of the CA Performance Management 3.6 release cycle - don't delay giving it a test drive!

Downloading the Sprint Kit

Sprint Kits are provided for your use only, and in non-production environments only.

Sprint Kits are available via the CA Performance Management Validation Program project in validate.ca.com.

If you joined CA Performance Management Validation Program in validate.ca.com during a prior CA Performance Management release validation period, you need only log into validate.ca.com and access the "CA Performance Management Validation Program" in "My Projects". From there click on Sprint Kits to see the link for the Sprint Kit. Click the "CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint Kit (2018.I06)" link to access the download instructions and downloads.

If you are not yet a member of the CA Performance Management Validation Program in validate.ca.com, register at validate.ca.com and after registering, request to join the CA Performance Management Validation Program by sending email to Team-CAPerformanceManagementTeam@ca.com, specifying the email address you use to log in to CA Customer Support Online. We'll be happy to send you an invitation.

Accessing the CA Performance Management Validation Program After You Have Joined

• You will see CA Performance Management Validation Program listed under “My Projects”. Click on the link to access the project.

Accessing the Sprint Kit

• Once within the CA Performance Management Validation Program, click on “Sprint Kits”, under "Resources".
    • Click on "CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint Kit (2018.I06)" to access the download instructions for the Sprint Kit.

Feedback and Questions

Please post feedback and questions about your experience with Sprint Kits by using the Feedback option in the project where you download the kit. The posting for the kit provides more information about where to find this option.

Issues with Registering for the CA Performance Management Validation Program on validate.ca.com

If you encounter issues registering for the CA Performance Management Validate Program on validate.ca.com, please contact us at Team-CAPerformanceManagementTeam@ca.com. When you can, please include screen shots to document the issue you are reporting.

We look forward to your feedback on new capabilities in this CA Performance Management 3.6 Sprint Kit!