In this webcast the CA Performance Management team presented an End of Sprint review introducing progress on some exciting new capabilities we are targeting in this release such as:
• New Name Alias support for Sub Components
• New Alias Role Controls that auto-render entire CAPC experience
• New & Improved Scorecard Views in CAPC
• Additional ‘Group By’ Attributes requested by Customers
• New Semi-Automated Data Collector Poll Rebalancing
Product Management provided an overview of our goals for this release and together with Engineers implementing the features demonstrated our progress from Sprint 1 and Sprint 2.
Following the session (in approximately 1 week) we will be posting a Sprint Kit for customer validation testing for those interested in testing within your test network. Watch the Community for a message announcing availability of the Sprint Kit.
Click the following link to view the webcast replay. To see Q&A during playback, select "Q&A" from the View menu.
Please beware; the functionality shown in the demo is not yet available in the latest GA release. This demo covers R&D work toward a future GA release.
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 11:07 am New York Time
1 Hour 45 Minutes
Hope you enjoy the demo!