Brocade Management Software Community

Expand all | Collapse all

FOS download

• 1.  FOS download

Posted 11-21-2019 11:48 AM
    Hi all,

I search to download or access at url to obtain FOS upgrade, but this site is a real labyrinth, have you link for me ?

Please i need help..

Note: before, i just search fos <release> and was ok but now it's hell..

Regards

• 2.  RE: FOS download

Posted 11-22-2019 09:51 AM
    @OLIVIER GENELE

All Brocade software has to be downloaded through the OEMs or partners you bought the gear from.   The OEMs/partners have to check that you have a valid support contract and don't mess with the EULA  (End User License Agreements).  Their sites usually link to the Broadcom site and provide the software for you.  If you're not able to find what you're looking for, you'll have to raise a support ticket with your OEM/partner and they'll make sure you get what you need.

------------------------------
    Senior Systems Engineer
    Broadcom - Brocade Storage Networking
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: FOS download

Posted 11-22-2019 09:56 AM
    Hi Olivier,
    it's an absolute pain to find this but after an hour of search on the Website i think I found it.
    sadly i can't provide a direct download link thanks to all the javascript stuff before the download.

to find all fos downloads type "fos" into the keyword search of this site, then only show software and use the sort function to find the version you need: https://portal.broadcom.com/group/support/docsafe/downloads

Best regards
    Marcel