Brocade Fibre Channel Networking Community

Expand all | Collapse all

EZswitchSetup

• 1.  EZswitchSetup

Posted 01-25-2020 11:02 PM
    I have just purchased a new 6505 switch and the instructions give a link to get hold of the EZswitch software as Dell - CSP

Unfortunately that link is dead and trying to work through the new site is almost impossible. Anyone any idea where I can get a copy of EZswitchSetup?? I have the CD's and USB drive but no EZswitch software??

Thanks in advance.

Chris...

------------------------------
    Chris

• 2.  RE: EZswitchSetup

Posted 01-27-2020 02:08 AM
    @Chris Hird   All Brocade software has to be downloaded through the OEMs or partners you bought the gear from.   The OEMs/partners have to check that you have a valid support contract and don't mess with the EULA  (End User License Agreements).  Their sites usually link to the Broadcom site and provide the software for you.  If you're not able to find what you're looking for, you'll have to raise a support ticket with your OEM/partner and they'll  have to make sure you get what you need.

Senior Systems Engineer
    Broadcom - Brocade Storage Networking

• 3.  RE: EZswitchSetup

Posted 02-11-2020 10:56 AM
    i have a broadcom san switch 300 during installations in face following error how can resolve
    The Application Cannot enable we tools Ez

• 4.  RE: EZswitchSetup

Posted 01-27-2020 10:27 AM
    Hi Chris,

After you log into the support site, you should be able to see it listed here - https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/product/connectrix-b-series-hardware/drivers

Recently, there have been some entitlement related changes made to the site, but you should be able to see what you need.