There is no published decommission procedures, but here are the commands I perform as a decommissioning process, or to set the switch to default settings:
- cfgdisable (hit "y" at prompt)
- cfgclear (hit "y" at prompt)
- cfgsave (hit "y" at prompt)
- ipaddrset 10.77. 77.77 , subnet 255.255.0.0
As to the user accounts, I would go into either CLI or the webgui and delete all accounts except "user", "factory", "admin", and "root".
Reset all passwords to the following:
- root = fibranne or fibreanne
- factory = password or shuntang
- admin = password
- user = password
Hi.I can add:• switchName "name"• portCfgDefault port• snmpconfig --default snmpv1 or snmpv3. There are more flags to this cmd. See admin guide.Just backup your licenses as an extra precaution before doing any decommissioning.Good luck!