Brocade Fibre Channel Networking Community

Expand all | Collapse all

I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

• 1.  I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 11-16-2017 01:19 PM

Doing througt Web tools access I am getting the error "Invalid Transaction" when I do config save,  but if I try to do it in CLI it works.

It seems a web tool problem, does anyone how to resolve this issue

Regards

#webtools
    #BrocadeFibreChannelNetworkingCommunity
    #transaction

• 2.  Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 11-24-2017 02:20 AM

Hello,

What is the FOS version of the switch?

• 3.  Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 11-27-2017 05:58 AM

• 4.  Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 11-28-2017 12:17 AM

Try an hafailover if you are running a director or hareboot for a switch and try again.

• 5.  Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 11-28-2017 06:32 AM

Hi,

The target would be without rebooting, there should be a way to restart web services at FOS.

This customer is very demanding and wouldn´t accept this workaround

Regards

• 6.  Re: I am getting from WEB tools the error "Invalid Transaction" when I try to save config. No CLI cmds

Posted 12-06-2017 10:54 AM

Hi,

Thierry is aiming at restarting the webtools - options would be haFailover, haReboot for example. For advise on how to restart webtools, you can open a ticket with service providers. Some further guidance for restarting webtools can be found at (do not kill process if not advised) or search the communities

https://community.brocade.com/t5/Fibre-Channel-SAN/Resetting-HTTP-services-without-reboot/m-p/26728/highlight/true#M6121