Symantec Access Management

View Only

Now accepting participants: CA Single Sign-On 12.6 Customer Validation (beta) program 

Apr 26, 2016 03:48 PM

CA Single Sign-On Community,

The CA Single Sign-On product team is now accepting participants for CA SSO 12.6 Customer Validation (beta) program. The highlights of the program are in the attached slide deck. The program will run from mid-May to late-June.

Registration is now open and the program is limited to first 20 participants. Please review the slides below and register at https://validate.ca.com/callout/?callid=C9419D57FB7545F88D92B258EC07D87A.

Thanks!

CA Single Sign-On Product Team

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
CA SSO Customer Validation Overview.pdf   384 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 03, 2016 02:07 PM

Hi Josh,

upgrades were not part of the first validation build, but we are working on them now and it will be supported at GA. The only limitation is for Windows installations that were placed in the Program Files (x86) directory path will have to be uninstalled and installed fresh, since the 32-bit to 64-bit architecture change cannot support a direct upgrade in that configuration. I hope that answers the question.

thanks,

Rob

May 31, 2016 10:36 AM

i notice in place upgrades are not currently available, will they become available?

it may impact the speed at which we upgrade and my employer sees benefits both ways

May 12, 2016 02:54 PM

Hi Kaladhar,

We are working on OpenID.connect and I would encourage you to register for the 12.6 validation project where we will be discussing this feature. I'll be happy to connect directly as well to learn more about your concerns so please look for an email from me.

thanks,

Rob

May 10, 2016 11:16 PM

Please include Openid Connect AZ server functionality atleast in any of the 12.6 CR releases. Lack of this functionality is causing us to look at Ca's competitors like Ping and which inturn might entirely replace our access management suite. Ca's competitors including Open source Access management products are releasing industry standards quickly in their products in comparison. Our management is no longer seeing value in Ca SSO product and is giving us an example of large private bank in USA who are replacing Ca SSO with Ping product.

Apr 26, 2016 03:51 PM

Thanks for sharing this great opportunity with the Security Community, Apoorva!

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.