CA Service Management

View Only

NEW search interface in SDM + source code (Enjoy) 

Feb 01, 2017 07:13 AM

Hello guys,

I developed a new search interface in the SDM tool. The demonstrative video is attached (narrated in Brazilian Portuguese).
This customization involves changing a single HTMPL file in the tool and is reflected in all search forms (list_***.htmpl).
I would like CA engineering to evaluate the issue.
This and other videos about tool improvements are available in the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/usuariossdmbrasil/.

Enjoy.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Copy the file "jquery.datetimepicker.css" to folder $NX_ROOT\site\mods\www\wwwroot\css\;
  2. Copy the file "jquery.datetimepicker.full.min.js" to folder $NX_ROOT\site\mods\www\wwwroot\scripts\;
  3. Copy the file "std_head_site.htmpl" to folder $NX_ROOT\site\mods\www\htmpl\web\analyst\;
  4. Clean webcache using "pdm_webcache".

Note: And if anyone can do the translation and include a "closed caption", I would appreciate it.

Chris_Hackett, cdtj

New search interface

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1 Downloads
Attachment(s)
zip file
Search_Custom.zip   24 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Feb 06, 2017 09:37 AM

Parabéns pelo vídeo daniel-bighelini.

Feb 03, 2017 06:44 AM

HI Timur,

Daniel has already posted the videos on youtube, now you can watch with subtitles in English or several other languages.

Custom - NEW search interface - Customizando os formularios de pesquisa 

Feb 02, 2017 02:09 PM

In time... Join in communitie cdtj. You will like it.

Feb 02, 2017 02:06 PM

Oh... Great interface too. Good job!

Feb 02, 2017 02:05 PM

Or i will need learn to talk english...

Anyway, my videos is uploaded in youtube. Soon it will be available with captions.

Regards.

Feb 02, 2017 09:29 AM

It' very good job daniel-bighelini, I put the same date control on home.htmpl for employee roles. It's very useful.

Feb 02, 2017 02:13 AM

Good job daniel-bighelini, looks really stylish!

Feels like I need to start learning Portuguese to grab whole Brazilian Community's experience 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.