Service Operations Insight

View Only

New Exam: CA SOI Implementation & Administration 

Mar 13, 2017 03:23 PM

CA Service Operations Insight Implementation and Administration Exam 

Code: 20SOI2007E

This is the exam covering CA Service Operations Insight . Content from a variety of sources will be tested, including support.ca.com and CA Wiki. Exam Topics: Administration, Alert & Event Management, Connectors & Integrations, Visualization & Security, Troubleshooting, Architecture & Deployment, Services & Customers. After you select Start to launch the exam, you will have 90 minutes to complete the exam. We recommend that you use a secure connection and allow sufficient time to take the entire exam in one sitting. After you answer all exam questions, submit the exam to determine your score. A score of 70% or higher is required to pass the exam. You are allowed three attempts to pass. Enrollment in a next level course may require successful completion of the previous level course or exam. Keywords: SOI exam, SOI accreditation, SOI test

becki03

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Mar 23, 2017 02:58 PM

Hi, I checked an the exam works globally. It must be related to your user account. Please open a ticket here and it will be resolved asap. Please also maybe check your junk email folder?

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html

You can use this info to describe the case: 

“I am trying to take an exam in LMS and I receive a system notification indicating, ‘The system could not locate your user account. Please contact system administrator for assistance.’.  My account may be disabled- If so please reactivate it.”

I hope this helped.

Diana

Mar 23, 2017 08:51 AM

I also can't take the exam. My Registration is successful, but I don't get the mail. (I logged in with the correct details on my domain)

When selecting my Training Schedule, I get this error:

Mar 23, 2017 07:56 AM

Hmm, can't take the exam for some reason... Is it limited to specific regions? 

Mar 21, 2017 04:06 AM

That's great...Congratulations Daniel

Mar 20, 2017 05:39 PM

That's excellent! Congratulations. Sorry misunderstood. 

Mar 20, 2017 05:36 PM

NO I meant I did pass with a 70.22%. JUST made it....

Mar 20, 2017 05:24 PM

I apologize Daniel and will take your input back to the SOI experts who contributed to the exam questions.

You do still have 2 more attempts and need 70% or better to pass. 

Regards,

Diana

Mar 20, 2017 03:22 PM

Hi Madeline - no there is no Fee:-) If you pass you will receive a Diploma. Good Luck!  

Mar 20, 2017 01:02 PM

WOW that was rough... Just took it off the cuff and passed by .22%.  Jeez!

Took me the full 1hr 27m 8s

Mar 20, 2017 07:35 AM

Awesome. I feel like diving in immediately. Any costs involved for this?

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.