March 29, 2019
To: NetOps Customers
From: The CA Technologies NetOps Product Team
Subject: General Availability Announcement for NetOps 19.1
On behalf of CA Technologies, a Broadcom Company, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide you with high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce the general availability of our NetOps 19.1 release.
With this release, we are proud to deliver operational simplicity and improved time to value to our customers through advanced AI capabilities and unified network visibility that delivers enhanced NetOps intelligence into the user experience traversing modern architectures.
NetOps 19.1 consists of the following Network Operations Suite of Products:
- CA Performance Management 3.7
- CA Spectrum 10.3.2
- CA Network Flow Analysis 10.0
- CA Virtual Network Assurance 3.7
- CA Mediation Manager 3.7
New features for NetOps 19.1 include:
- AIOps: Network Flow dashboards in CA Operational Intelligence
- Modern Architectures: Cisco® (Viptela®) SD-WAN Performance, Fault and Flow monitoring
- Modern Architectures: Versa SD-WAN Performance, Fault and Flow monitoring
- Modern Architectures: Cisco Meraki™ Wi-Fi Performance and Fault monitoring
- Modern Architectures: AWS® Cloud Network Performance, Fault and Flow monitoring
- Unification: Enhanced Unified NetOps Portal with integrated Flow and Fault monitoring
- Other: SNMPv3 Traps filtering and forwarding capability
- Other: Support for API’s for Network Flow
- Other: Platform and third-party product updates
Register here for our Webcast: “What’s New in NetOps v19.1” on April 10, 2019 to see all these features discussed and/or demoed and get any questions answered.
We have included individual Release Notes that detail the features and highlights of the NetOps products release. We also encourage you to visit the CA product information page on the CA Support portal at https://support.ca.com/ and DocOps.ca.com
You can download your copy of products online at https://support.ca.com/ where you can also utilize CA’s case management system. To install your product, follow the installation procedures for your product at DocOps.ca.com. If you have any questions or require assistance, contact CA Customer Care online at http://www.ca.com/us/customer-care.aspx.
Should you need any assistance in understanding these new features, or implementing this latest release, CA Services and/or services partners can help. For more information about how these service experts can help you, contact your CA account representative. To connect, learn, and share with other customers, join and participate in our CA Community at https://communities.ca.com/.
To review CA Support lifecycle policies, please review the CA Support Policy and Terms located at: https://support.ca.com/.
Thank you again for your business.
Copyright © 2019 Broadcom. All Rights Reserved. The term “Broadcom” refers to Broadcom Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Broadcom, the pulse logo, Connecting everything, CA Technologies and the CA technologies logo are among the trademarks of Broadcom. Cisco, Cisco Meraki, and Viptela are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and certain other countries. Amazon Web Services and AWS are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries.