CA Technologies is pleased to announce the General Availability (GA) of CA Performance Management r3.2. This release includes the General Availability (GA) of value-added software modules, CA Mediation Manager r3.2 and CA Virtual Network Assurance r3.2; all within the Network Operations and Analytics platform. Together this solution continues to enhance our ability to monitor yesterday’s traditional networks, today’s hybrid networks, and tomorrow’s software defined networks.
CA Performance Management 3.2 (along with CA Mediation Manager 3.2 and CA Virtual Network Assurance 3.2) continues to expand on the operational insights provided for Viptela SD-WAN environments to provide for greater visibility at the application layer.
Additionally, CA Performance Management 3.2 adds support for Red Hat 7.3 to help customers better address their Security and IT platform needs while at the same time deprecating support for Red Hat 5.x as well as 6.0 – 6.5.
In addition to Red Hat 7.3 platform support, CA Performance Management 3.2 introduces the following high-value features:
SD-WAN Assurance – Application Insights
- Introduction of Application Paths to provide unique visibility into the flow of your Application traffic across the WAN.
- Innovative visualizations to help you to more easily understand how your infrastructure is impacting your software defined WAN.
Unified CABI Reporting & Dashboards
- Easy to create multi-domain dashboards with drag-and-drop dashlets across your infrastructure management portfolio.
- Executive dashboards highlighting CA Performance Management monitored inventory.
Operational User Experience Enhancements
- New and enhanced view types to allow you to visualize your data in a better way to help you meet your individual use cases.
- OpenAPI enhancements to provide additional analytics options including Business Hours, Group Aggregation, and relative time-ranges.
- Ability to view performance metrics gathered via CA Mediation Manager and SNMP within a single Device context within CAPC.
To watch an overview of the new and updated features and functionality, visit the following links. Additional videos will be added in the coming weeks. Click here to subscribe to the CA Performance Management 3.2 channel to be notified about the latest videos.
For a full list of the new and updated features and functionality of the CA Performance Management 3.2, CA Virtual Network Assurance 3.2, and CA Mediation Manager 3.2 please visit the following links:
Feature Highlight - SD-WAN Assurance – Application Insights
CA Performance Management 3.2 and Virtual Network Assurance 3.2 provide enhanced ability to help you understand, manage, plan, and operate your Viptela defined SD-WAN.
- Gain simple understanding of my SD-WAN deployment including sites, connectivity, and Application/SLA performance for both the control and data plane
- Provide for a better user-experience compared to SD-WAN policies using traffic and precision performance data to better provide that user experience and SLA goals are addressed
- Triage performance issues more easily within your WAN using smart dashboards, innovative visualizations, and contextual workflows which combine and correlate control plane, data plane, and flow data
Feature Highlight - Unified CABI Reporting & Dashboards
CA Business Intelligence powered by Jasper allows a unified view of infrastructure across network, systems, storage, topology, and fault to simplify the way you access your data.
- Out of the box dashboards unify the power of CA UIM, CA PM, and CA Spectrum for an unprecedented view of your infrastructure.
- Easy to customize and share using powerful scheduling options and simple drag-and-drop dashboard building.
Feature Highlight – Operational User Experience Enhancements
CA Performance Management is constantly looking to refine, simplify, and adapt the Operational User Experience to bring actionable data to your team. Through intelligent workflows, innovative visualizations, and a simple OpenAPI to break down the data silos for fast MTTR and Time-to-Value
- Refined “Combo Views” provide a simple and flexible way to visualize data in a way that adapts to your needs
- Interactive Health Card views provide single-click access to unhealthy infrastructure KPIs
- OpenAPI and QueryBuilder allow simple Group/Site aggregations with powerful analytic capabilities including Business-Hour time filtering
Want to Learn More?
You can obtain CA Performance Management 3.2, CA Mediation Manager 3.2, and CA Virtual Network Assurance 3.2 from the Download Center on Support.ca.com by entering the product name CA Performance Management. If you obtained the product with either the CA Infrastructure Management or CA Infrastructure Performance bundles, enter the product name of the respective bundle you are licensed for.
CA Performance Management documentation is available online. A connection to the Internet is required to access the documentation. If you restrict Internet access in your environment, you can download a PDF version for your personnel who perform the installation or upgrade. Click the PDF icon on any page to download the PDF for that section.
CA Technical Support Lifecycle and Fix Strategy Documents
CA Product Pages
Copyright © 2017 CA. All rights reserved. All trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos referenced herein belong to their respective companies.
Certain information in this document is for your informational purposes only. CA assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CA provides this document “as is” without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. In no event will CA be liable for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, from the use of this document, including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, goodwill or lost data, even if CA is expressly advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.