Jun 07, 2016 03:37 PM

from Kristen Palazzolo (CA) to Everyone:

Welcome to Office Hours!

Please RT: https://twitter.com/CA_Community/status/740248292186001409

Alright - let's get started!

Got a question for our Advanced Authentication product team? Ask it here in the chat window.

There is no audio. All conversation happens right here in the chat window.

@Latha - Hi! Thanks for joining!

@Latha - Got a good question for us today?

from Latha to Everyone:

what are new features we have  in CA advanced authentication

from James Taylor to Everyone:

What release are you currently on ?

from a high level we have a new release scheduled to come out soon, it will be AA 8.1.3

from Latha to Everyone:

we use AA 7

Here's the latest GA Announcement: https://communities.ca.com/docs/DOC-231166900

from Latha to Everyone:

Any detailed document apart from bookshelf for configuring AA available

we are currently in the Beta and customer validation process, 8.1.3 has some exciting new additions, inclusding a much cleaner and more seamless upgrade process, to enable customers to get to the latest version more easily, we are also planning on releasing, new desktop clients as part of the upcoming release

@Latha You can download the release notes, and these releases from CA Support Online: https://support.ca.com

@Latha from the "Solutions & Patches" page

from Namish to Everyone:

@Latha AA is suit of product and contains CA AuthMinder aka CA Strong Authentication and CA RiskMinder aka CA Risk Authentication. There have been multiple changes and we are currently on 8.1.2 version where 8.1 is the base version. You can refer to the release notes which will give you much information, let us know if you find difficulty in finding that

@Adami - Thanks for joining!

from Namish to Everyone:

@Latha the documents available on wiki site are comphrensive and contains the details. there is nothing available apart from that. We will be happy to assist if you have any specific questions regarding configuring the product

from Adami to Everyone:

Hello! I'd like to know if it's possible to customize the arcotafm authentication flow. For example, today it works like UserID -> enter OTP -> enter PIN.... is it possible to change to UserID -> enter PIN -> enter OTP? we tried by looking in the jsp pages, but it's very complex how it works and we did not find any documentation about how to customize or crete a customized authentication flow

from Namish to Everyone:

@Adami which flow you have configured and what the primary authentication method

@paul Hi! Thanks for joining!

from Adami to Everyone:

@Namish we have integrated with SiteMinder, so the primary authentication is against siteminder... it's the BrowserOTP flow

from Namish to Everyone:

@Adami AFM is easily customizable and you can definitely customize that if you have coding experience, the docs are not available about customization because diffferent customer has different needs and we can cover them all. With Browser ArcotOTP flow you can definitely do customization. We have this OOTB with LDAP and RiskMinder where LDAP credentials are used as primary authentication

from Adami to Everyone:

@Namish thanks!

Any other questions? We still have 20 minutes!

from Jim Lundell to Everyone:

If we used Azure AD Premium for our customers and used CA SSO SAML IdP offering to create credentials -- is Advanced Auth an option still?  I love the features in CA Auth ID (Arcot ID) but fear we won't be able to take advantage of these if we follow this scenario.

@Jim - Working on an answer now...

Thanks 

No rush...

from Challa Ramakanth to Everyone:

@Jim, As per the Azure Federation services runbook on the SSO product pages https://support.ca.com/phpdocs/1/8231/runbooks/CASM-MicrosoftAzureFederationRunbook-ver1.2.pdf, we can configure a URL to protect for authentication purposes. This URL can technically be protected with CA Auth ID and should work. However, I think to get a good sense of this, please refer to your account manager to get the specific details about this requirement.

from Latha to Everyone:

@Colleen do we have any training available for AA

from Colleen Doyle (CA Edu) to Everyone:

@Latha, yes - let me get you the link to our AA Learning Path

from Latha to Everyone:

i would prefer webbased training

from Latha to Everyone:

but i do not see any available i do not know the reason

http://www.ca.com/content/dam/ca/us/files/learning-path/ca-advanced-authentication.pdf

from Latha to Everyone:

if you can check please are there any classes available helps

@Latha - For AA 8.0 we have a 'self-directed learning' offering - 04AAA2011S CA Adv Auth 8.0: Foundations 200

And then, our 8.1 Differences course is web-based (04AAA20140)

Thanks for our response to my question

That's all the time we have for today!

@Latha - for the Instructor-led version we do have offerings 04AAA20111

Thanks for joining. We'll post the chat transcript to the CA Security Comunity.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.