Release Automation

View Only

CA Field Utility Action Pack 

Sep 04, 2014 01:08 PM

Set of general use Release Automation actions created using the SDK.  Includes the following actions:

Conditional Parameter Assignment

Extract Array Values

Get and Install SSL Certificate

Get Folder Info

Run Script

String - Convert To Lowercase

String - Convert To Uppercase

String - Get Substring

String - Join Array Into Single Strig

String - Split Into Array

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads
Attachment(s)
zip file
ca-actions-field-utilities-10.0.7.jar.zip   21 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

May 18, 2016 03:36 PM

Thanks ChipRab! I tried to use " " but it didn't work.

May 11, 2016 11:13 AM

Julio, now that I've looked at the code.  The action uses the java "string.split()" method.  Unfortunately, i don't know of a way to specify a "space" or "CR" as the delimiter in the field....that would be a nice enhancement, to allow the use of special characters....

May 11, 2016 11:09 AM

Keith, unfortunately, the action pack that's in GitHib is the "Field-RA" action pack, not the same one described here, which is "Field-Utilities".

Plus, the "dependencies.zip" for this action pack uses the .0.9.0 version of the json jar, which will conflict with the 2.0.0 version in use by the CARA built-in actions.  I HIGHLY recommend this action pack be PULLED from GitHub because it will absolutely cause problems (see this thread:  https://communities.ca.com/message/241882707?et=watches.email.thread#comment-241882707)

I actually found the source for the 10.0.0.3 version of the action pack, so it's going on my list to update/enhance/improve......I've been meaning to do this for quite a while.

May 11, 2016 03:31 AM

Hi,

The source for this action pack is on GitHub, this is the URL for this particular pack  GitHub - CA-ReleaseAutomation/ca-actions-field-utilities: These field developed actions provide additional utilities for…   and this is the URL for the CA Technologies Release Automation repository.   CA Technologies Release Automation · GitHub

Regards

Keith

May 10, 2016 04:08 PM

Julio, i wish there was.

I may have to re-create it myself.....

May 10, 2016 02:40 PM

Hi ChipRab, is there any user guide for this?

Thanks.

May 06, 2016 11:36 AM

Unfortunately, Tom created this action pack, but i don't know if anyone has the source to modify/improve it, since Tom is no longer with CA.....

May 05, 2016 05:49 PM

Hi, how can I use the split string action with special characters like "white space" or return line.

I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.