DX NetOps Manager

View Only

More about the IM Community Board Members 

May 23, 2014 07:01 AM

Hello everyone. I'm Michiel Helder, president of the IM Global User Community. I work as Technical Consultant for Enable-U. Although I currently work mostly with the CA API Management solution I have a long history with the IM products. I have worked with Spectrum as senior admin from 1999 until early 2015 and have some experience with eHealth and NetQoS Performance Center and SuperAgent from previous projects. I have been the president of the IM community (previously eHealth/Spectrum) since 2008, and enjoy serving in this position to represent the IM community members as much as I can.

jive-profile-default-portrait.pngJacquie Cowe, Secretary/Treasurer
Hello everyone, I'm Jacquie Cowe, Sec/Treasurer of the IM Global User Community. I work for Qualcomm, Inc. in San Diego, California as the technical service manager and architect for the tools team. We support numerous domain managers including Spectrum IM, eHealth, Wily APM, NetQoS, SOI and just recently ITKO. I have been a board member of the eHealth/Spectrum community for 5 years, starting as a member in the former Concord User Group. I look forward to continue serving on the board for the new IM community
jive-profile-default-portrait.pngChristian Schneider, Regional Liasions Officer
My name is Christian Schneider and will act as the Regional Liaisons Officer. My employer is a consulting company which is implementing complex monitoring solutions mainly with Spectrum and non-CA addons. Since 1997 I work with Spectrum, first as a Cabletron System Engineer. Some very nice and advanced monitoring projects I have already realized and still support them. We are currently engaged in getting more experience with NetQoS. For more than 5 years I am with the Community and look forward to support you in the future as well.
Hint: If you want to contact someone without following each other, you can create a discussion and select specific people instead of posting it in a place.

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.