Rally

View Only

WhatsNewtheweekofMarch9th2015 

Mar 13, 2015 12:40 PM

What's New the week of March 9, 2015?  The new Timeboxes page!! Rally has created a new Timeboxes page that replaces the Releases, Iterations, and Milestones pages in the Plan menu. Options to Filter, Show on Cards/Columns, and Export/Print are consistent with some of the other pages Rally has recently released, such as the Iteration Status page.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
WhatsNewtheweekofMarch9th2015.pdf   60 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Mar 23, 2015 12:43 PM

Hey Thomas, we do capture that feedback - it goes directly to the Product Owner.  However, another avenue would be to open a case with Rally Support.  The defect will be verified, and if/when created you'll be added to it and notified once it's fixed!  Here's how to open a case: https://rallydev.force.com/answers?id=kA014000000PK1yCAG

Mar 23, 2015 12:22 PM

Via the feedback page, I pointed out several issues and even defects with the new timebox pages. Is that the best approach for reporting issues?

Mar 20, 2015 03:10 PM

The new Iteration Status page has been really problematic for our team! We used the old Iteration Status to quickly see all: 1. User Stories 2. Defects assigned to an Owner. But now, the new Iteration Status page shows: 1. EVERY User Story for which that Owner has a task (even if the User Story's assigned to someone else). This was quite a large change to a core feature of your software; and to be honest we don't see it as an improvement. I'm working to create a custom app that behaves like the old Iteration Status. Anyone know if that exists already?

Mar 16, 2015 11:15 AM

Thanks for the feedback!  I'll talk to our Product Owners about this to see if we can have some advance warning in the future!

Mar 16, 2015 10:50 AM

Yes, our user base would like some advance notice when larger features are released as well.

Mar 16, 2015 09:24 AM

Thanks John. These are very helpful. Is there any way we could get notification of such new functionality ahead of release so we can give our Rally users a heads up, even if it a day in advance of release?

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.