Symantec Access Management

View Only

GA Announcement of CA Directory 14.0 

Apr 27, 2018 10:35 AM

On behalf of CA Technologies, we appreciate your business and the opportunity to provide high-quality, innovative software and services. As part of our ongoing commitment to customer success, we regularly release updated versions of our products. Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Directory r14.0 is now available.

New features in Directory 14.0 include:

• SCIM 2.0-compliant data REST API – A new REST API to manage users and groups according to the SCIM 2.0 standard. It exposes the internal LDAP schema to an external JSON output by mapping the attributes during the configuration.
  • Directory Monitoring – The administration UI now embeds a charting capability to display various operational metrics in real time. These metrics can also be retrieved through the management REST API’s monitoring endpoint.
  • Email notifications – The system alerts can be configured to be sent as email notifications to users. The configuration of the notifications includes complex filtering to control which alerts are sent to which users.
  • Additional localizations – The UI and documentation have now been translated into Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish, in addition to French and Japanese.

For more information, I encourage you to check out the Release Overview video as well as the product documentation.

See attached for full the announcement

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
CA Directory 14.0 - General Availability Announcement.pdf   447 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

May 01, 2018 11:19 AM

It is, but we don't have a defined schedule. Once the PSM's for the other security products are updated, I will comment and let everyone know. Please stay tuned. I can say confidently that it should work but if you need the official updates they are coming.

thanks,

Rob

May 01, 2018 10:38 AM

Rob,

The same client is also asking about CA Directory 14 compatibility with CA Advanced Authentication 9.0.

I let them know that certification for various CA products is underway, but could you share as to whether AA is in the mix?

Thanks again,

Kirk

Apr 30, 2018 10:58 AM

Rob,

Thanks for the prompt response - as I've come to expect from you :-)

Kirk

Apr 30, 2018 10:51 AM

Hi Leslie,

I ran into the similar situation and have opened up the below idea.

Proactive - Product Compatibility Certifications (CA Directory/SSO/IDM) 

Apr 30, 2018 10:45 AM

Hi Kirk,

We are doing the verification of CA Directory 14.0 with SSO 12.8 right now. Early testing shows no issues and I expect the PSM to be updated soon.

thanks,

Rob

Apr 30, 2018 10:39 AM

We have a client who is currently using SiteMinder 12.8 with CA Directory 12.6 SP3 for their Policy Store, Key Store, Session Store and User Store.

They are inquiring as to whether CA Directory 14 is fully compatible.

While realizing that it has just gone GA, I checked the Siteminder R12.8 Compatibility Matrix SAP Portal Services and found that only indicates CA Dir 12.x

Please advise,

Kirk - 248-495-1588

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.