CA Service Management

View Only

Download CA Service Management APP Google Play (Android) & Itunes (IOS-Iphone) 

Aug 20, 2015 10:47 AM

Cover art

This app enables mobile device access to CA Service Management to perform many tasks that leverage CA Service Desk Manager, CA Service Catalog and CA IT Asset Manager. You can collaborate for issue resolution via communities, ask questions, reply to other's question and comment on replies. If you are still unable to resolve your issue, the app lets you request a service or open a CA Service Desk Manager ticket including use of the mobile device camera, location and voice-to-text features to simplify ticket creation. You can also view your open help desk tickets. Another capability enables you to review your assigned tasks and take action, such as approving the task. Support Analysts can view and filter their ticket queues, as well as drill into the details of a specific ticket and perform various actions on it. This app requires an active CA Service Desk Manager 12.7 or later implementation that has been configured for mobile access. Requesting available services or viewing the open service requests requires CA Service Catalog. Accessing assets requires CA IT Asset Manager.

Google Android

CA Service Management - Android Apps on Google Play

CA Service Management- screenshot thumbnail     CA Service Management- screenshot thumbnail     CA Service Management- screenshot thumbnail     CA Service Management- screenshot thumbnail

Size: 7,7 Mb

Android version: 2.2 or higher

Apps missing on Google Play - Developer Console Help

Apple IOS

CA Service Management on the App Store on iTunes

iPhone Screenshot 1

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Aug 07, 2018 11:11 AM

Would you share a CASM compatible mobile devices list? We have had issues running app on some devices (on Nokia Andriod 8.* and ZTE Andriod 8.*, for example). We need to buy several cellphones, so that list will be very helpfully.

Thanks in advance

Nov 10, 2015 08:03 AM

Would you be ok to raise a support case for this? For some reason I thought we took care of this in 3.1.6. Looks like we did not. Hit me up directly or update this thread with the case #.

Thank you

_R

Nov 10, 2015 03:52 AM

I have tried with the latest release, is there any previous version apk that I can try for compatibility?

Thanks

Nov 09, 2015 04:53 PM

If you are referring to the latest 3.1.6 release of the CA Service Management app, it has something called a Call HelpDesk feature.  Its basically a phone dialout type of operation. 

Some Android devices might not allow such feature and that could well be the reason as to why the incompatibility message surfaced.

_R

Nov 09, 2015 02:33 PM

Which is your locale? Is your device configured for the same localization?

Nov 09, 2015 01:52 PM

Hi Tiago,

I tried that previously and it was showing incompatible message as highlighted with the red arrow below

Nov 09, 2015 01:35 PM

HI

Did you try using browser? Follow the image to align us.

Using browser you Can select your own device, and do a remote install.

But, ok, you said, don't appear for you really you are right and exists some possibility to don't appear for someone version (see Google doc bellow) BUT another reason to don't see app it's your locale.

Apps missing on Google Play - Developer Console Help

However i'm trying to testing and i asked, we will see, soon.

Regards

Nov 09, 2015 12:55 PM

Hi Tiago.

Yes, that's the point of confusion.

It is supposed to be visible on all version of Android from 2.2 upward but in 4.0.4 it is not visible

On a desktop it connects and works well and ,

Nov 09, 2015 06:37 AM

Hi UzomaOkonkwo,

It was documented like Requires Android 2.2 and up.

Can you try directly on site using a notebook/desktop?

Regards

Nov 09, 2015 05:33 AM

Hi Thanks for sharing.

I am running a multi-versioned Android environment. (version 4.0.4 and 4.4.4)

On Samsung Galaxy tab 2 (GT-P5100 ver 4.0.4) I cannot see CA service management in the App store but I can on the Tab E (version 4.0.4)

Can you confirm what version of Android are supported and how best to get the version of CA service management supported on Galaxy Tab 2.0

Thanks

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.