Plex 2E

View Only

April 2016: New Product Manager Steve Solomon 

Apr 08, 2016 07:15 PM

Dear CA Plex and CA 2E community.  

I just wanted to say hello to everyone in the Community and say that I look forward to meeting all 851 of you.

I have just completed my first week as Product Manager for CA Plex and CA 2E and it has been a blur…

This week I have been meeting with our Senor Leaders, Customer, Partners, Sales, and Support teams. I am very pleased to be leading this team of long term CA Employees committed to your success.

One of my first goals is to put together a Roadmap for CA Plex and CA 2E and to present it to the community. 

As for me, I started my career as a Mainframe COBOL programmer and I love to program and given the chance I would love to have my old job back at American Express creating common components and solving complex problems.

If you think programming is technically difficult then then try your hand at Product Management, all the sudden you have to know everything about every platform and how every platform is changing.  Fortunately the Engineering team supporting CA Plex and CA 2E are top notch and with your support together I think we can do great things.

I started my career in Product Management at Serena Software where I managed all of their Mainframe Application Development products.  I joined CA Technologies 9 years ago to help support CA Endevor and CA Harvest and was the Product Manager for CA Harvest for several years.

For the last four years I have been working in the CA Enterprise Solution Management organization building integrations between CA and Non-CA products.  The great news is that if you have products you might want to integrate then I am the person to talk with.  My specialty for integrations is with Service Management and Application Development products.  

I live in Scottsdale Arizona and if you are travelling this way please let me know I am always pleased to extol the virtues of Arizona, the people, and beauty of my home state.

Cheers,

Steve… 

1. Steven.Solomon@ca.com

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.