Symantec Privileged Access Management

View Only

General Availability Announcement for CA Privileged Access Manager 3.0.2 

Oct 30, 2017 01:06 PM

Today, we are pleased to announce that CA Privileged Access Manager 3.0.2 is now available.  This Service Pack contains important bug fixes.  No new features are introduced in this Service Pack

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads
Attachment(s)
docx file
Proactive_Notification_CA PAM Update_General_Availability....docx   25 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Oct 30, 2017 04:03 PM

Thanks Anthony

Thanks for your clarification.

Oct 30, 2017 03:21 PM

Wael,

The patches and updates are available at the "CA Privileged Access Manager Solutions and Patches" because they are considered patches only (the main product versions i.e. 2.7.0, 2.8.0 3.0 and their respective utilities are available from "Download Management" only).  

You can also get to the patches from the same Main Menu page as "Download Mangement".  You would click on "Product Information", which is the first Icon at the left.  Then type in Privileged till "Privileged Access Manager" appears and then click on that.  Then click on "Latest Maintenance Releases", and then "CA Privileged Access Manager" and you will see all the new patches as well as the older patches appear.

Let me know if you have any problems finding the correct areas of the website.

Regards,

Anthony Manoleas

CA Senior Support Engineer

Oct 30, 2017 02:37 PM

Hi

thanks for updating ,, i have question , why we can't find the patches under Solutions downloads in the download center , but can be access through the link CA Privileged Access Manager Solutions & Patches - CA Technologies 

isn't normal to find them and download them from the Download center ??

thanks 

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.