Rally

View Only

FIXED DEFECTS - 2015Q2 

Jul 01, 2015 12:20 PM

The attached defects were resolved and patched during the second calendar quarter of 2015!

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
FIXED DEFECTS - 2015Q2.pdf   171 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jul 06, 2015 04:30 PM

Hi Laurie -- we don't currently have a good way of providing better detail around defects (other than me going back into Rally to copy & paste that info here).  We do track who reported a defect, as we like to be able to capture what impact it's having.  It's not exactly easy info to export though -- but let me message you directly and see what I can get you.  In the future, I hope to have a "Known Issues" area in the community where you can just click if an issue affects you.  It would also give you the ability to find out which of those issues that you reported has been fixed!  Ah ... the future.

Jul 06, 2015 02:52 PM

Thanks John.  Is there a way to look up details on a particular fixed defect?  For example, D24500 states ""Other" section on User Stories is confusing to users" but lists no other details.  I would like to know what the fix entailed.  Also, do you track who reported a defect and is that info available?  A few of the items fixed in Q2 may have been reported amongst our teams so I was wanting to see if there's a quick way for me to look that up or not.

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.