DX NetOps Manager

View Only

Jasper Console 6.3 runs great but there seems to be no integration 

Mar 16, 2017 04:31 PM

I just experience an issue with a fresh install of Jasper Server 6.3 and i set up the administration jasper integration but there was no spectrum folder and no canned reports.  I finally spoke with CA Services Consultant Alan Le and he knew of the bug and we fixed it in less than 2 seconds!  If you experience this issue - I attached a picture of the repository in the jasper console.  Go back to the administration page in spectrum and to the jasper integration and remove the user and password - then retype them both back in and click save -- Everything is fine.

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
1 Downloads
Attachment(s)
PNG file
Capture of jasper server no spectrum.PNG   20 KB   1 version
Uploaded - May 29, 2019

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 06, 2017 10:48 AM

You should be able to go to Help -> Install new license

Select the jasperserver.license file shipped with the ISO, and click okay.

It should install it and license type should display as commercial.

Please note that custom reports are not currently supported in Spectrum 10.x.

Nor is Jasper Studio.

Jun 06, 2017 08:45 AM

Hi,

We are now migrating to Clarity 15.2 and my question is what version/edition of Jaspersoft (Jasper Studio) does CA provides as we get only  community edition of Jasper Studio where we miss lot of useful features (like accessing domains)

Mar 17, 2017 02:01 PM

When I last did that integration, and being naturally untrusting, I think I deleted the prefilled-in password and re-entered the default password anyway - but it's good now to know that step was needed!

Cheers, Dan.

Mar 16, 2017 08:43 PM

For your reference: 

https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/ca-support-online/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1593075.html 

After enabling JasperReports 6.3 integration - spectrum reports and folders are missing

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.