Search

1 to 7 of 7
Sort by

Discussion Reply
RE: custom list - query for portfolio item MMF color

Hi Greg, The 'health' of an item is calculated on the fly and there isn't an easy way to filter on it in the standard UI. It would have to be a custom app if you specifically wanted those that calculated as "Red" The equation for the calculation is in the help pages, but you can see an example...

Discussion Reply

I misread this original thread thinking the color was the color of a feature based on percentage complete and planned/actual start/end dates. Can we query/filter and only show features at risk - that are Red based on the risk calculation? Is this something we can do in a standard list app, or...

Discussion Reply

querying for DisplayColor = " 107C1E" works fine for me thank you for your support :) Sebastian

Discussion Reply

Isn't that the truth! Even more interesting, when I was playing around with this a few weeks ago that you can import stories with any hex color you want. Rally will display the appropriate color. You can even just use a color name like 'red' (since there isn't a red color???). The downside is...

Discussion Reply

Terry, you are right. The frontend is taking the Ocean with it #4288a6 value and converting it into #105cab when it writes it into the database. It must be doing the same as it comes back out. This must be how they are trying to maintain compatability., You learn something new every day. :-)​​ -...

Discussion Reply

The Hex codes for the new UI are currently: #4288a6 #6d7cc9 #3f9ee8 #ad77d4 #cf61bf #ce8304 #e65d4e #e1d828 #9b8c7b Which are different. I am not sure how you are getting the same values. I will investigate a bit more.... ​​​​​​​​​​​​​ -- Nik Rally Sales Engineer Rally Software -- --------...