Join us in Boulder for CA Agile Central: End 2 End
(formerly CA Agile Central Power User) Training
from CA Agile Academy
Hit the ground running with CA Agile Central (formerly Rally), ready to see and collaborate on your agile work. Let our experts orient you to the organization, navigation, and structures of CA Agile Central. Learn how the platform supports your agile practices, with a single interface to collaborate and deliver, and inspect and adapt.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
Set up CA Agile Central from workspace through sprint execution
- Navigate pages, work items and organizational hierarchies
- Manage product backlogs of user stories and defects
- Plan releases, iterations, and milestones
- Track, collaborate on and learn from release and iteration execution
Customize CA Agile Central for teams and programs
- Build Dashboards and Custom Pages to help teams meet their commitments
- Create Custom Views
- Support teams and programs using Kanban
- Assess agile practices and maturity via reports and views
Scale agile with CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager
- Apply agile principles and practices to program and portfolio management
- Configure CA Agile Central Portfolio Manager to support your program and portfolio processes
- Provide visibility to enable the steering of program releases
- Structure program and portfolio Kanban boards for prioritization and flow
You will also be eligible to apply for 14 PDUs toward your continuing education requirements with Project Management Institute (PMI).
Please note, participants need to bring their own laptop to this course.
View course details and register at: CA Agile Central: End 2 End Training - CA Agile Academy - CA Technologies
CA Agile Central Subscription Admins